What to Expect at a St. Andrew’s Service
We are so glad you can join us for services. Greeters and ushers are on hand to answer your questions and direct you to childcare, if needed. As you enter the campus, please be aware that most of the parking is in the rear of the property, behind the church.
Now that we are able to worship inside once again, here are the guidelines that everyone is expected to follow:
- Please check back frequently as these precautions will adjust with local health metrics.
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the building
- Stay 6ft feet away from non-family members
- Everyone must register to attend our services. Links to the registrations can be found on our homepage
- If you do not receive a confirmation email after you register, you are not registered
- Greeters will check people in and distribute bulletins
- Ushers will be on hand to show people to available seating
- Singing is allowed with masks
- Communion will be in one kind (bread)
- Priests will sanitize their hands before distributing the wafers
- Gluten free wafers are available
Our services are live streamed, so there may be some delays or technical difficulties during a service. Please be patient.